When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Oregon Classic and Antique Bicycle Swap meet coming soon!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
IMG_2495.JPG
IMG_2496.JPG

IMG_2499.JPG

IMG_2500.JPG

What an incredible first time meet! Look at all the killer stuff that showed up. I can't believe I was so lazy as to not drive a few hours and miss this one-it won't happen next year. I'll be there next year for sure!!!!
I hope you do make it next year, and try to convince some more of our Cali brothers to attend also (@fordmike65). It was a good start for a first year meet and we can make it grow by increasing the foot traffic from the public and having more vendors.

I hope you do make it next year, and try to convince some more of our Cali brothers to attend also (@fordmike65). It was a good start for a first year meet and we can make it grow by increasing the foot traffic from the public and having more vendors.
I'm so bummed! Derek told me about it a while ago, but I didn't think I'd be able to make it. I looked into last-minute flights & just couldn't afford the $650:eek:. Next year for sure!

Definitely blew it not getting off my duff on this one! I use to go to the 'armoury meets' many years ago and always a had a great time-lot of the same bike collector crowd I figure was here this last weekend. That whole Portland/Seattle area is a hot spot for killer old bikes! Lotta nice people in the area.

I'm so bummed! Derek told me about it a while ago, but I didn't think I'd be able to make it. I looked into last-minute flights & just couldn't afford the $650:eek:. Next year for sure!
We missed you buddy! I had to drink your ration of beer. :astonished: Grab some other Cali guys and car pool it next year, let's make this a big West coast meet.

Back