When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Oreos or a fully equipped prewar?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Maybe I missed it but the connection to vintage bikes?

Stuff on eBay, Craigslist, Facebook -"Post links to cool vintage or antique bicycles stuff that you saw on eBay, Craigslist, Facebook or other place for sale."

The Lounge - "This is the place to have off-topic discussions. Nothing to do with bikes, just non bike discussion among bicycle collectors."

Purchased for 15k and shipped for $11.75 = oreo crumbles and dust :D . Sounds like a sound investment.

From the auction....
US $11.75United StatesExpedited Shipping (USPS Priority Mail®)

This obviously has to be a scam and people are playing along - phil2k19 (0 )

You thought 15k was bad...try $20,300...
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...0001&campid=5335809022&icep_item=202906238901

I don’t think its a scam but its certainly stupid! Lots of this type of stuff (supreme, gucci, off white) gets crazy amounts of money for hoodies and stuff with a slightly interesting design on it. Supreme has sold bricks in the past for hundreds as well. Thats right bricks... http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...0001&campid=5335809022&icep_item=202799643017

Stuff on eBay, Craigslist, Facebook -"Post links to cool vintage or antique bicycles stuff that you saw on eBay, Craigslist, Facebook or other place for sale."

The Lounge - "This is the place to have off-topic discussions. Nothing to do with bikes, just non bike discussion among bicycle collectors."

My bad, put this in the wrong section

Someone will open the package and have one or two in the lounge. ;))

Back