When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Original 1906 Dursley Pedersen

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I mentioned to a friend that I had recently ridden one of these and found the saddle very comfortable. He owns a similarly aged machine to the one featured in this thread.
The only problem with the seat in his opinion is the frame design! When riding uphill the extra pulling on the handlebars causes the front section of the frame to pull back towards the rider, causing the seat to slacken and drop slightly, anyone else had this experience?

I mentioned to a friend that I had recently ridden one of these and found the saddle very comfortable. He owns a similarly aged machine to the one featured in this thread.
The only problem with the seat in his opinion is the frame design! When riding uphill the extra pulling on the handlebars causes the front section of the frame to pull back towards the rider, causing the seat to slacken and drop slightly, anyone else had this experience?

I had a Wheelman who rode one in a century say the worst part is the seat is always with you. You can never get a break from it because of the design. If you stand up on the pedals the seat rises with you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back