When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Original 1920s ELGIN Motobike MotorBike..

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

TrustRust

Finally riding a big boys bike
Original 1920s ELGIN Motobike for sale..

I put a different seat on it I but the original seat in one of the photos goes with it as well.
Rear spokes and hub need tightening up as feels a bit wobbly when you move the bike around...
Needs a good overall going through for sure to suit Your needs as it has been sitting as is for decades.....
I dug it out awhile back and took some shots to ID it on the pre 33 forum so you can look there as well for info...
So since it was out I figured I'd see if it finds it's way to a new home...

I am NOT into packing this or shipping it so don't ask....

Send your first born to come get it or whatever..
Bike is located 10 miles west of Boston MA in Westwood.

$1200 or may entertain trades on pre 16 Motorcycle parts, the kind with engines or related items...
Post 16 Indian motocycle parts may work as well depending on what they are....

PLEASE send me a Private Message with whatever questions or comments you may have as choking up the for sale threads with blah blah blah makes little sense to me at least...

So YES send me a PM...

THANKS...

IMG_4655.jpg

IMG_4654.jpg

IMG_4648.jpg

IMG_4645.jpg

IMG_4647.JPG

IMG_4656.JPG

IMG_4218.jpg

IMG_4217.jpg

IMG_4649.jpg

IMG_4652.jpg

IMG_4653.JPG

IMG_3010 (1).jpg

IMG_4132.JPG

IMG_3011 (1).jpg

Bumpity Bump....

I put a different seat on it I but the original seat in one of the photos goes with it as well.
Rear spokes and hub need tightening up as feels a bit wobbly when you move the bike around...
Needs a good overall going through for sure to suit Your needs as it has been sitting as is for decades.....
I dug it out awhile back and took some shots to i.d. it on the pre 33 forum so you can look there as well for info...

I am NOT into packing this or shipping it myself so don't ask....

Send your first born to come get it or who ever you elect, hire or bribe to pick it up, pack it or whatever...

$1200 or may entertain trades on pre 16 Motorcycle parts, the kind with engines or related items...

PLEASE send me a Private Message with whatever questions or comments you may have as choking up the for sale threads with blah blah blah makes little sense to me at least...

So YES send me a PM...

THANKS...

Spring has Sprung bumpity bump..

I dug it out awhile back and took some shots to i.d. it on the pre 33 forum so you can look there as well for info...

I am NOT into packing this or shipping it so don't ask....

Send your first born to come get it or whomever you elect, hire or bribe to pick it up, pack it or whatever they like...

PLEASE send me a Private Message with whatever questions or comments you may have....

So YES send me a PM...

THANKS...

Could have been sold. Just need to be willing to drop it off paid for at your local bike shop. They take care of the rest.

First born is too young to pick up.

Very easy to do. I have done it a couple of times with excellent results.

Back