When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Original 1938 Schwinn Catalog

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Shipping
FREE
Zipcode
something original!

.......is this a trick question? i know you guys like to mess with me because i am old and decrepit but i am not connecting the dots on that question! i mean.....i don't go to walmart to buy motorbike parts....but i did find some 26x2.125 inner tubes for my 1935 motorbike there (no one will know because they are hidden inside the $300 pair of period goodyear all weather tires!).
I hope you bought the other brand of tubes they sell now as the Bell branded tubes were nothing but crap... I don't know how many of them I bought and they always went flat on me.. I finally broke down a found some NOS vintage Firestone tubes and they are awesome...

new information coming across my ticker-tape machine...the rumor mills....and fresh scribblings on bathroom walls that much of this prewar literature is being reproduced in high resolution and will be available soon in a new book!

new information coming across my ticker-tape machine...the rumor mills....and fresh scribblings on bathroom walls that much of this prewar literature is being reproduced in high resolution and will be available soon in a new book!
It's already been done. The Jim Hurd book was redone by me a few years ago. ( I purchased the rights to do so) Every page is a high resolution scan of original Schwinn prewar catalogs. These are black and white but are very well detailed. I did a few of these in full color, but interest seemed to be light because of the price.

Black and White versions available for $30.

000.jpg

It's already been done. The Jim Hurd book was redone by me a few years ago. ( I purchased the rights to do so) Every page is a high resolution scan of original Schwinn prewar catalogs. These are black and white but are very well detailed. I did a few of these in full color, but interest seemed to be light because of the price.

View attachment 1747734
How much are the full color versions? I don't recall that option.

View attachment 1747734
Pm sent...

Back