When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Original 1963 stingray

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

kstarkusa

Finally riding a big boys bike
I thought I post some pics of one of my 63's stingray that I have. ive been kind of cleaning it recently it's all orignal except the rear tire. Still have to put the pedals and chain on still

IMG_2252.JPG

IMG_2253.JPG

IMG_2254.JPG

IMG_2263.PNG
Thank you!!! Here a pic of one of my fun rider 63 stingray. Most of the original paint is gone but it's nice so I don't have to worry about scratching it

No I can't even do a ten foot wheelie lol, I can honestly say that the shorty rays are probably the easiest bikes to do a wheelie if you wanted to do one lol

Nice early sting rays guys. I hate to start this, but what are the "correct" tires for 63-64 stingrays? I Don't recall reading any definitive answer concerning a brand front or rear tires other than westwind fronts, and it seems any period balloon tire would be correct on the rear. I'm piling parts for a 64 frame and would like to know.

Back