When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Original 1965-1967 ? Murray Wildcat boy's Muscle Bike

-

billy baloney

Finally riding a big boys bike
For Sale: Original 1965-1967 Murray Wildcat boys muscle bike

Located in St. JOHN, IN

local pick up welcome,

Now $300.00 shipped, lower 48 U.S. only

Friends & Family Paypal accepted or cash in person

pictures tell the tale, appears to be all original, I did put an NOS set of Hunt Wylde replacement grips on it because the old ones were trashed.
I'm no expert, especially on Murray stuff, just cleaned up, mirrored checkerboard head badge, original Troxel saddle, sparkle vinyl insert is slightly sun faded and the seam is split, probably needs recovered, original paint and decals, no touch ups, some surface rust, slight peppering, usual chips and scratches to be expected, tires are vintage and dry, but still hold air, rear is 20 x 2.125 with tractor tread tire and red band Bendix coaster brake hub, and the front is 20 x 1.75, original M.O. stamped wheels still displays very well, above average chrome, better than a lot I've seen, but it is not show perfect, What you see is what you get, Please ask any questions you may have.

unsure of the exact date of manufacture , the serial number is located on the rear left dropout and it is : 7230X82872073, there is no other numbers or codes that I found, if someone knows for sure, I'm curious to know.

Awesome patina rider, or restore, or use for parts, I'll leave it up to the new owner.
IMG_3861.JPG

IMG_3862.JPG

IMG_3863.JPG

IMG_3864.JPG

IMG_3756.JPG
IMG_3757.JPG
IMG_3760.JPG
IMG_3761.JPG
IMG_3762.JPG

IMG_3866.JPG

IMG_3765.JPG
IMG_3766.JPG