When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Original 40s/50s Hardware Schwinn Phantom Panther Balloon Bike Hardware

-

atencioee

Finally riding a big boys bike
Hello Everyone! I'm looking for the following original (40s / 50s) Schwinn Balloon Bike hardware...

Rear fender screw & nut located just beind seat post and under the front of rear rack (see pic)

Rear fender screw & nut located by the kickstand housing (see pic)

Front fender screw & nut that attach cyclelock steer tube to front fender (see pic)

Rear rack screws for the sides of rack that attach the rear legs of rack located by the taillight (see pic)

20191007_210135.jpg

20191007_205852.jpg

20191007_210217.jpg

20191007_205958.jpg

I assume you have seen the guy on eBay that sells the complete hardware for most Schwinn bikes? It’s not chrome but it’s correct..

The janitor for Schwinn kept all the bolts and sold packages of floor sweepings at bike meets. One of the few advantages to living in Illinois.

I assume you have seen the guy on eBay that sells the complete hardware for most Schwinn bikes? It’s not chrome but it’s correct..
I browse ebay quite a bit, and no, I haven't seen where soneone regularly sells the correct original hardware. Can you send me an ebay link? I do see the hardware that bones sells, but it's repop hardware and isn't quite like the cad plated original hardware.

If your referring to oldbikes, than yes, but I'm not seeing the particular bolts that I need.

Back