When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ORIGINAL ARTWORK FROM "50 YEARS OF SCHWINN-BUILT BICYCLES" - 2nd of 2 lots being sold as one

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

lorne-shields

Look Ma, No Hands!
These are the Art Boards which the book designers had done to set up for the printing. Whereas the sketches are done on paper these are on board.

All these images are what is included in the full lot (postings 1 & 2 together).

I am not often on The Cabe. Feel free to contact me directly if there is a delay in any response.

[email protected]
Lorne Shields - cell - 416-568-5495

If putting my name and contact on the posting are contrary to The Cabe's rules I will remove that information promptly.

I buy early Hobby-Horse, Velocipede material along with early photographica.

C-7-b_IMG_3054.JPG

C-8-a_C-9-b_IMG_3041.JPG

C-14-a_C-15-b_IMG_3056.JPG

C-16-a_C-27-b_IMG_3036.JPG

C-16-a_IMG_3034.JPG

C-24-a_C-25-b_IMG_3038.JPG

C-54-a_C-85-b_IMG_3051.JPG

C-54-a_IMG_3052.JPG

C-55-b_IMG_3044.JPG

C-55-b_IMG_3047.JPG

C-82-a_C-17-b_IMG_3039.JPG

Those are incredible.... I think contact info is fine but you will need to list them in the classifieds or probably better for these in the auction style Deal or No Deal section and let the market decide. GLWS

Those are incredible.... I think contact info is fine but you will need to list them in the classifieds or probably better for these in the auction style Deal or No Deal section and let the market decide. GLWS
I can give it a go and put in the For Sale section. Do I delete my first listings after I post on the For Sale section? Can I leave both once on? As for the Deal or NO deal .... I prefer not that section. People can obviously write to me. Make sense 'Dasberger'? (PLEASE) Kindly reply directly to me so I get your email ........................................ [email protected]

I think you can just edit these for information and not for sale... nice to have them in the Schwinn section and then post an ad or maybe one of the mods can move them... Not my area of expertise

@Dave Stromberger

Hi Dave,

I put them up in both the "EPHEMERA" For Sale and the All Things Schwinn where you saw it. If that is incorrect (having them both listings) than I will likely hear from the person monitoring the platform). THANKS for your help. My expertise... EARLY CYCLING PHOTOGRAPHICA ... What's yours?

1888_TANDEM-TRIKE_England_2.jpg

I'm not dave... using the @ tags a member if you want them to see a thread. He's one of the moderators. I know there are plenty of folks here that would love to see more photos! If you have manufacturer specific you can post in threads dedicated to those brands or set up albums or "add media"

Hi ... I think anyone looking for Schwinn 'stuff' will have an opportunity finding the objects. There are no other pictures. These are 100% of the book drawings/art which I got at the Hindman sale. Nothing else do I have. Take care ... Lorne

You said your expertise was early cycling photograpica... I meant people would like to see other photos you have unrelated to the 50 years of Schwinn. As in people here LOVE ephemera!

Back