When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found Original Factory Schwinn Spray Paint #72 501

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Well, shipped Priority & made it with no problems.👍
Don't know if it went by air but most likely it did. 😟

Hoag. You may get away with that once in awhile, but don’t make a habit of it. It’s haz mat. The post office actually lists spray paint on their not to ship list. We ship spray paint everyday and it all needs stamped and claimed. Always ground. We can’t afford to gamble and lose our permits, but like they say, it’s only illegal if you get caught.

🤦‍♂️Totally understand. I shipped it the same way it originally was sent to me. I never shipped spray paint before. You must work for USPS. Sorry about that. Sure won't happen again well at least without the Haz Mat info on it.
Thanks for the information I appreciate it 👍 Gezzz glad it went okay, don't need that kinda trouble.

I own a paint manufacturer. An individual can get away with more than we can. We just can’t chance it. Maybe check with china! They got some cool balloons floating around, they could take for us

By the way, I wasn’t preaching, just sharing info. Sorry about the preachy tone

Most likely there is no charge left in tge can so it’s safe to ship. To get It out best is to open at the bottom and put in another spray device .

Back