When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Original owner 1965 ladies Spaceliner 46911

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

schwinnbikebobb

I live for the CABE
Got this from a local online auction who was selling for the original owners. (auction pic shown) Thought I had paid too much to begin with but it turned out to be a bit of a time capsule and the joy of a half hour round trip and no shipping changed my mind. I don't think anything other than the front bezel (to change batteries) had ever been removed. Lights/horn did not work as is common but thanks to my buddy Stik Shifter who rewired and soldered both sprang to life. Both Allstate tires are dated first quarter of 65. Some kind of funky work on the kickstand end but sometimes I like to leave things like that because I can imagine it. wife- "honey my bike wont stand up straight" husband- "I'll fix it, where is my duct tape"

Gawd another one hard to take good pics of. Different light does not seem to matter. This bike is turquoise but looks blue in pics. I'll keep trying.

If anyone has a rear tail light lens that will finish it off. Please let me know.

004 (3).JPG

20210130_140559.jpg

20210130_140612.jpg

s-l1600 (4).jpg

65 ladies spaceliner.jpg

Got this from a local online auction who was selling for the original owners. (auction pic shown) Thought I had paid too much to begin with but it turned out to be a bit of a time capsule and the joy of a half hour round trip and no shipping changed my mind. I don't think anything other than the front bezel (to change batteries) had ever been removed. Lights/horn did not work as is common but thanks to my buddy Stik Shifter who rewired and soldered both sprang to life. Both Allstate tires are dated first quarter of 65. Some kind of funky work on the kickstand end but sometimes I like to leave things like that because I can imagine it. wife- "honey my bike wont stand up straight" husband- "I'll fix it, where is my duct tape"

Gawd another one hard to take good pics of. Different light does not seem to matter. This bike is turquoise but looks blue in pics. I'll keep trying.

If anyone has a rear tail light lens that will finish it off. Please let me know.

View attachment 1348514

View attachment 1348515

View attachment 1348517

View attachment 1348518

View attachment 1348519
I have .a 64 JC higgens flightliner I rescued from NY rust and redid .
IMG_20210119_144328143_HDR.jpg

Wow... that is an absolute beauty! What an amazing find.

Would you mind if I include those pictures as part of my Spaceliner Reference for that model?

Also, I'll see if I can find the contact info for the person I have purchased replacement lenses from in the past. It's been awhile, but I'll message you directly if I can find it.

EDIT: I haven't been able to locate the email address for the guy that was producing replacement tail lenses yet, but if you need the full kit (lens plus functioning battery box) there's one here.

Last edited:
“Schwinnbikebobb”,Man! You’re sure lucky to run across the spaceliners you do! How many do you have?
The men’s versions are the still best looking in my opinion,but I do like these as well and the blue color. It would have been neat if sears offered the boys versions in different colors too.

There’s an eBay seller named “shawnmathiesen” in Washington that sells repro’s of those rear tail light lenses. Not sure what the quality is like though,never bought one.

Back