When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Original paint Elgin FOF fork & front fender

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
100 OBO shipped in the US
Zipcode

tacochris

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
I have had this thing in my garage for a long time and it came to me in a large parts buy when a friend left the hobby.

He didnt know what bike it came from and I dont know so it could be a girls fork or a boys fork, but either way, if you're handy with a welder it could be whatever you want.
Has one original fender-to-fork screw and one missing, has one strut brace rivet and one bolt, it has the chrome embellishment for the fork as well as the headset hardware I got it with.
Good patina'd original paint so no secrets or hidden issues.
Time to pass this on to someone who can use it.
100 OBO shipped

FOF1.jpg

FOF2.jpg

FOF3.jpg

FOF4.jpg

Last edited:
Kool piece !!!!
Not 100% sure but I think it's from a 1939 to 1941 Elgin........they called it a " Fender over fork "
I'm sure somebody will update / correct GLWS !!!

Kool piece !!!!
Not 100% sure but I think it's from a 1939 to 1941 Elgin........they called it a " Fender over fork "
I'm sure somebody will update / correct GLWS !!!
Thanks for chiming in! Yeah I thru "FOF" in the title to help identify it somewhat but wasnt sure of the year. Its time that I stop tripping over it and it goes into the right hands.

I'm not in the garage right now but I know there is a difference in length from a boys to a girls. If thats off a twin boys I think it's worth more money.

I'm not in the garage right now but I know there is a difference in length from a boys to a girls. If thats off a twin boys I think it's worth more money.
Yeah...I know. I have never been able to get anyone to confirm or deny based on length so its kind of a shot in the dark honestly.

I spy a VW Kombi seat!
Lol.....68 bay middle seat Im gonna modify to go in my 62 kombi. Ive got the rear seat in the attic....
I figured at some point someone would see it....right now the wife loves it because she can hang out.

Reactions: TRM
Back