When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Original Paint PreWar Schwinn

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

GenuineRides

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Latest acquisition, I believe it to be a 1938 BC model according to the Schwinn catalog, even though it has earlier characteristics like the staight downtube and Aerocycle rack.
Was Schwinn trying to use up 1936 parts?
GenuineRides

IMG00150-20110817-1724.jpg

Had a chance to buy that one at the ML AA swaps this year. Sure was pretty.....pretty costly too. Nice bike! And no Mr. Vintage Swine, it is all original less a few touch ups on the tank. Resto? Are your glasses broken again!

hey you should part it out......seems like the going trend for cool original bikes I call dibs on the drop stand

had to save it

That's the reason I end up buying too many of these over the years, trying to save them from the typical progression of yard sale find or estate auction, to bike wrangler aka parts stripper, to epay, which ends up ruining the integrity of these classics for a few extra bucks...just trying to save the trusty rusty from the scrap pile and the originals from total disrespect.

BTW it's a Henderson too!

GenuineRides

Hear, Hear......

I love the complete all original bikes too, we need to save more of them!

Back