When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Original paint riders, as long as the paint is original, cleaned up or as found

-
1957 Schwinn Corvette ...

20170923_201034-1.jpg

20170923_201100.jpg

20170923_201146.jpg

The bikes we love to collect are original paint bikes. Some we're able to simply use as found others are fixed up with better pieces, new or old. I appreciate the as found crusty look too, but some bikes need to be cleaned and appreciated for all their battle scars.Post any original paint bikes her Crusty /Cleaned or Crustoration ... We all have different levels of fixing up and caring for old bikes , love to see what you have. Post away.and let's share our love of original paint. .....
Thanks,
Tony and Sue
The bikes we love to collect are original paint bikes. Some we're able to simply use as found others are fixed up with better pieces, new or old. I appreciate the as found crusty look too, but some bikes need to be cleaned and appreciated for all their battle scars.Post any original paint bikes her Crusty /Cleaned or Crustoration ... We all have different levels of fixing up and caring for old bikes , love to see what you have. Post away.and let's share our love of original paint. .....
Thanks,
Tony and Sue
Thanks,
Tony and Sue
1952 Colson. Purchased from original owner.
CB7EC82D-0942-4547-A293-3E3C14A19C5F.jpeg

Back