When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Original paint?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Thanks for sharing knowledge everyone. I'm happy to have the bike. I'm going to clean it up and let my daughter ride it as is for now, maybe do a few test spots to see if the paint comes off without too much difficulty. I think i'll be looking for a front rim for it. Their is a badly rusted area that I suspect will be softer than the rest of the rim.

I had a girly elgin like this awhile ago. War time model, had the shorty rack, cool bike...miss it.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Of course Archie, you are right about the date . I knew that Mod 502 was a Murray designation. Have to blame that on a senior moment,lol. Also a good point about the head shroud, just bought an Elgin today at Memory lane with the shroud. Was going on the no badge holes as a war thing from another post discussing the stipulations put on war time bikes.

Back