When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Original Schwinn find

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
ill give you 200.00 for it...just kidding ive been watching those picker shows a little too much. 195? ;)

Super nice unmolested complete one owner Panther with extras! I'd feel like I won the lottery if I picket that up from a CL ad.

What's the serial number so we can correct the misinformation. 1954 was the last year for the Panther and I believe that year was opal paint. Pedal blocks appear to be a custom touch. I'm not a Schwinn guy but I'd keep that one if I had it. :p

Just picked this up from a CL posting less than 10 miles from my house. This is a 1956 Panther from the original owner. Don't know much about Schwinn so any input is good (I hope)
The only thing I have done was put a little air in the tubes. I am going to the Bicycle Heaven swap in Pittsburgh this weekend and was going to do a quick flip. I may hold onto for a while.
Let's hear what the Schwinn gurus have to say. Cheers

View attachment 1010762

View attachment 1010763

View attachment 1010764

View attachment 1010765

View attachment 1010766
Really cool bike. I just picked up a dx hornet that is really nice original green paint. I just ordered a set of wide whites since the typhoon treads were completely shot. So what kind of money if you don't mind my asking? Thanks and ride on. Razin.

Back