When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Original Schwinn Stingray 20” Springer Fork , J-33 , Super Deluxe

-

tomsjack

I live for the CABE
Original Schwinn Stingray 20” Springer Fork , J-33 , Super Deluxe On Ebay

https://www.ebay.com/itm/144817914780?

s-l400.jpg

Oh for crysake! Who in their right mind............................. 🤣
I know what you mean. I can't get it out of my head that I was buying these complete bikes under $500 back in the day. I suppose it's like anything else in the hobby world... supply vs demand....

I know what you mean. I can't get it out of my head that I was buying these complete bikes under $500 back in the day. I suppose it's like anything else in the hobby world... supply vs demand....
'Back in the day"? Heck, I must be getting ancient where, the last time I sold a Super springer I probably was happy to get IDK 10 or 15 bucks at Flea market in Azusa Ca. While probably, in the same period, like $5 in my neighborhood. My memory is failing me though B/C, I can't recall if it was a Egyptian, Greek, Myian or Roman who bought it, back in the day. . Wait, In Azusa Ca, it was probably a Myian fellow. Yeah, that's it, a rich Myian dude loaded with gold trinkets, who threatened my life if I wouldn't accept as fair trade. . Man talks about memories, never forget that one as, I surely, based on today's values, got robbed!

Last edited:
Back