When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Original Schwinn Stingray 20” Springer Fork , J-33 , Super Deluxe

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

tomsjack

I live for the CABE
Original Schwinn Stingray 20” Springer Fork , J-33 , Super Deluxe On Ebay

https://www.ebay.com/itm/144817914780?

s-l400.jpg

Oh for crysake! Who in their right mind............................. 🤣
I know what you mean. I can't get it out of my head that I was buying these complete bikes under $500 back in the day. I suppose it's like anything else in the hobby world... supply vs demand....

I know what you mean. I can't get it out of my head that I was buying these complete bikes under $500 back in the day. I suppose it's like anything else in the hobby world... supply vs demand....
'Back in the day"? Heck, I must be getting ancient where, the last time I sold a Super springer I probably was happy to get IDK 10 or 15 bucks at Flea market in Azusa Ca. While probably, in the same period, like $5 in my neighborhood. My memory is failing me though B/C, I can't recall if it was a Egyptian, Greek, Myian or Roman who bought it, back in the day. . Wait, In Azusa Ca, it was probably a Myian fellow. Yeah, that's it, a rich Myian dude loaded with gold trinkets, who threatened my life if I wouldn't accept as fair trade. . Man talks about memories, never forget that one as, I surely, based on today's values, got robbed!

Last edited:
Back