When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Original Whizzer Parts Sources?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
The engine is a 1946 H model.
The engines were sold as bolt on kits for full sized balloon tire bicycles.
You have later controls, belt guard and a tall Breether. These were all later upgrades.

The frame will have a separate number stamped into the frame. It may be under the cranks. Then post that number and some pictured of the full frame, then you should get someone to fill you in on the details.

Have fun

FB_IMG_1691486326823.jpg

Absolutely GREAT INFORMATION, Thank you very much. I attempted to look for some stampings on the frame but, well I'll look again. So according to your information, the past owner who and when he "restored" this Whizzer used some different "dated" parts, which is ok with me. Any idea where I shoud start with getting it running; it has spark, but won't start....I'm thinking "fuel", clean the carb, bowl, but it looks so clean now I'm thinking it may be something else, any "hey check this out" tips, thanks.

Absolutely GREAT INFORMATION, Thank you very much. I attempted to look for some stampings on the frame but, well I'll look again. So according to your information, the past owner who and when he "restored" this Whizzer used some different "dated" parts, which is ok with me. Any idea where I shoud start with getting it running; it has spark, but won't start....I'm thinking "fuel", clean the carb, bowl, but it looks so clean now I'm thinking it may be something else, any "hey check this out" tips, thanks.
Start with the fuel tank and work your way down. Empty it and inspect it for rust and debris. Clean as needed. Remove fuel bowl / filter and clean. Clean carburetor. Once you are sure about clean delivered fuel, check that you have good compression (spark plug in, spark plug out = comparison). You verified spark, but put in a new plug.

Those are the easy steps. If that fails to get any firing of the engine, you will l have to start digging deeper into the points (which you can easily replace with electronic ignition) valve lash etc.

Good Luck!

Appreciate the "tips", and did most of the above. I'm somewhat of a "wrench head", a VW and Euro Sports Car guy, but I do own a Vette, anyway this Whizzer engine, although as simple as it may appear, is a little confusing to me; I can't identify some "parts" on it. What I truly would like to have is:
  1. An "Original" maintenance and repair book
  2. A "Whizzer" engine schamatic

Any idea as to where I can obtain either?

I've been checking eBay, Marketplace, etc., and some contacts that were given to me, well no response.

Whatever you can provide, direction as to where I can find the above I would truly appreciate it.

You can reply via this format; or email me at: [email protected]

Thank you.

I read a lot of these posts, and replies and have reached out to a few; looking for information, diagrams, manuals, and parts for a 1948 Whizzer I recently picked up. Although replying via this format is ok, I'd like anyone who can assist to reply directly to my email, which is:
[email protected]

Appreciate any information you, I can get.

Thanks

20240505_181419.jpg

I read a lot of these posts, and replies and have reached out to a few; looking for information, diagrams, manuals, and parts for a 1948 Whizzer I recently picked up. Although replying via this format is ok, I'd like anyone who can assist to reply directly to my email, which is:
[email protected]

Appreciate any information you, I can get.

Thanks

View attachment 2051869

@JSTLKOLCHIT , I think you will find lots of guys on this forum with similar interests. I'm a lifelong "car guy", and "past" drag racer. My son and I have won an NHRA Wally drag racing air cooled VW's. I've done the Early Bronco thing, etc. My son and I have been into the Adventure Motorcycle hobby in short, we both have similar backgrounds.

But here's my take on your question. This is an open forum, people ask questions, people give ideas and opinions, sometimes you even get an answer to your question. During the time this discussion thread takes place many people learn things they might not have even thought about. I'm also new to Whizzer's, I have been lurking and asking questions. There's lots of great advice on this forum from people with hands on Whizzer experience.

When you ask to have your question "personally answered" on your privet email, no one but you benefit's. If you need a privet message, this forum has that ability using the mail envelop. Let's share information.

John

Fully understand and accept. The only reason I provided my personal email is that I check "my email" daily and often replies via this format don't come through as quickly as I would like....but again, no problem with the "sharing" of information; understand and accept.

Back