When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Other uses for a hub

-

Bajaway

Finally riding a big boys bike
I have this front hub what are some creative other uses everyone has used a hub for other than it’s intended purpose I mean look at this thing it’s gotta be useful for something else I don’t have a bike project I need it for but can’t see myself parting with it and love the look of it they don’t make em like this anymore boys

16CBB843-1FD0-4C93-AFE2-66A38399C26B.jpeg

B94ED5DD-701E-483B-8686-A73C4653416D.jpeg

About 6 years ago I woulda told you to jam a screen in one end and let's stick that bad boy on a 2 liter with some water and a tube stuck thru it and Cheech and Chong till our eyes are Flamboyant Red, but that was the old me, why don't you make a nice vase out of it? Or perhaps some sort of vegetable peeler for the missus?

Aaron

Screenshot_20180604-165633_Gallery.jpg

Dropping it on your keyboard and hoping it hits the period and comma keys :p

Punctuation slows the reader down, taking away from the intent to convey urgency. I'm guessing.

If you have spokes you could put through both sets of holes and use the threaded ends sticking up to put a lamp shade on, you could make a small lamp out of it.

Punctuation slows the reader down, taking away from the intent to convey urgency. I'm guessing.

If you have spokes you could put through both sets of holes and use the threaded ends sticking up to put a lamp shade on, you could make a small lamp out of it.

Candle holders.. self defense weapon at your local watering hole.. “art” on your shelf? Toys for your kids? Shifter handle? Custom suppressor for a rifle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back