When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

OTR (Old Town Revival)-Cornelius, NC, 10-2-21

-

DonChristie

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
In Memoriam
The OTR (Old Town Revival) committee has asked Hurricane coaster to show off our bicycles at their yearly event in Cornelius North Carolina on Saturday, October 2, 2021. This is a huge show in the streets of Cornelius with vintage and custom Motorcycles, Trucks, Cars and now Bicycles. This event is put on by the city and Foundation Moto, which is a custom motorcycle shop in Cornelius. They also want us to head their parade through town and an award will be given for the "Bad Ass Bicycle", chosen by them. This is going to be a great time and I hope all you Bike Heads come out!

otr.jpg

The OTR (Old Town Revival) committee has asked Hurricane coaster to show off our bicycles at their yearly event in Cornelius North Carolina on Saturday, October 2, 2021. This is a huge show in the streets of Cornelius with vintage and custom Motorcycles, Trucks, Cars and now Bicycles. This event is put on by the city and Foundation Moto, which is a custom motorcycle shop in Cornelius. They also want us to head their parade through town and an award will be given for the "Bad Ass Bicycle", chosen by them. This is going to be a great time and I hope all you Bike Heads come out!

View attachment 1426236
Heck I may bring motorcycles and bicycles! V/r Shawn

I want to bump this up because OTR is about 2 weeks away! This event is going to be over the top with cool stuff! Bring a few nice riders to display and ride around! Hurricane coaster will be setup in the grass area about 2 doors down from the "Galway Hooker" restaurant/bar which is at the center of the event! Event starts at 3 pm and goes until 8. There will be bands, BMX demo, custom motorcycles, C10 trucks and our vintage bicycles! Should be a hoot! Hope to see everyone there! More details to follow.

I assume there will always be someone at our area @Freqman1 . Im bringing the easy up for a place to sit at our bikes. Bring chairs. I plan on having eyes on our rides at all times! Looking forward to it!

For those of you who are going to show off your vintage bicycles at OTR in Cornelius on 10-2-21, here is some important info! The event is from 3pm to 8pm. Please have your bicycles setup before 3pm near Galway Hooker restaurant (17044 Kenton dr. Cornelius). The actual location where we will be in the lower left dirt field in the attached pic. Look for the easy-up with the Hurricane coaster banner. Be there or be square!

B24B4409-E951-4192-AB1E-392FA2834FEA.jpeg

Back