When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Our Own Hardware E-Z Speed Schwinn Bicycles

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Rust_Trader

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
I notice that bikes from this jobber had some funky configurations. Anyone has a catalog or more examples you want to show off?

This one belongs to @aasmitty757

IMG_5835.JPG

1946 our Own Hardware E-Z Speed. Tapered Stand,raised letters on seat post clamp and prewar frame geometry. A rear post war fender will not fit in frame? For some reason I love this bike. It shows the transition from prewar to postwar frame design. Barry

I need some fenders for this bike if anyone has any? Although there is a rear fender on the bike my friend Smitty thinks it's the wrong fender.
[email protected] Always buying Bicycle Badges:D
SAM_2233.JPG
SAM_2231.JPG
SAM_2235.JPG
SAM_2236.JPG
SAM_2234.JPG
SAM_2232.JPG

About 20 years ago I was visiting my sister in Bozeman Montana. We drove to a near by town that I can't recall the name of. The old buildings on the Main Street had all been turned in to Antique shops. As we were walking around we ran in to a Our own Hardware Store. I went in to the store as fast as I could to see if they had any old Bike stuff. They were no longer a Hardware Store and didn't have any Bicycle stuff left.:(

I did take some crappy pictures of the Store and found out Our Own Hardware had over 450 Stores in Minnesota, Wisconsin, Iowa, North Dakota, South Dakota and Montana. Barry

OUR OWN HARDWARE.jpg
OUR OWN HARDWARE 01.jpg

Back