When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

out for a spin and photo shoot ,

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

leo healy

Look Ma, No Hands!
005.JPG
008.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
this is a small few pics of my ,bsa, bike on a little trip out side the city to get a few pics of some maze plants that resemble corn plants for a model diorama i intend building in the near future , another addiction ,.
to the right of the pics there is a small stone bridge witch i will get a few pics of in the near future , this bridge was on the main route from the the powder mills to the city where the powder and ammo was loaded to boats distended to other colonies,.
The bridge in question was blown up several times by the irish republican army to prevent consignments getting to the docks ,.

A Gentleman from the local area told me that when the IRA were going to blow the bridge they informed his family that the bridge was going to be blown at a set time, so they could open there windows , and be at the back of there house.

005.JPG
008.JPG
008.JPG

Hi Kreika
Sorry for the late reply ,will try to show some a me dios ,
The main pics are a on going dio of the battle for Berlin will try to put a link to the progress on our own site ,
Last pic is wat i could make from me photo shoot to make some corn Stockes .

003.JPG

004.JPG

005.JPG

007.JPG

012.JPG

001.JPG

Back