When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Out of curiosity, I was wondering what this frame might be worth, Possible Zep.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
99% of these frames are not "Zeps" but Comets & Sports models if the badge holes line up with the Hawthorne badge, others with various Snyder badges, unless you find them with the deluxe Zep features (especially a locking fork) its probably not. Its like calling all Ford Mustangs a "Shelby"

Yup , pretty sure it's a 1937,(36 has a different seat post nut and the 38 (and above) have drop stand ears. I love these frames and have two, unfortunately (or fortunately for me) they usually don't go for much. I have a Hawthorne and Zenith but these are also badged as Rollfast. They do however make great riders and look great - they remind me of the pre 57 Harley hard tail frames. Buying the tank, guard, rack and fenders are where the price goes up. I've seen tanks go for as much as $400.00 but have purchased two for much less each ($250). Chain guard, $60 - $80ish and about the same for the carrier. I do love these frames but what do I know, I just buy what I like and enjoy them!

If anyone knows more, Please feel free to correct me!

BART

Back