When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Outstanding 1938 Colson Top Notch Keith Dean restoration some 20 years ago F/S

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
Zipcode

bobcycles

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Sweet Colson I'm thinking 38 here? possibly 39 anyone feel free to nail it for certain. Fully restored
Colson deluxe ballooner, little brother to the exotic Imperial. Keith Dean paint, all new plating across
the board. NOS Torrington 8 pedals. Not positive if the waterfall badge is original. Excellent prewar
UNrestored deluxe Troxel saddle, rare and impossible to find rear reflector. Stunning bike that was
kept indoors and looks like the day full restoration was completed over 20 years ago.
Selling for a local LA Couple who are downsizing dads stuff.... Happy to provide direct contact
information to interested SERIOUS parties. They will not dissassemble this (not bike collectors etc)
but will assist in shipping, local PU or maybe arranging Uship delivery to keep the bike in tact.
Asking 2900.00 OBO no way could you locate this bicycle, premium parts on board, and have it
restored to this level for that.

[email protected]
or PM here

BUMP!

Last edited:
Do you have monark super delux?

Pls.call or text me 7146232316

Thank you.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

As Bad Bob would say, I quote from one of many deals we've done on FeeBay. " THANKS for the FAST payment.. OUTSTANDING transaction" and I second the motion "outstanding on this bike"! ( us Bob's gotta stick together)

very nice , where are you located steve ?

Not Steve but the bicycles reside with their owners (there are 2, this Colson and a Hawthorne Zep)
and they are in the Playa Vista area of Los Angeles. Happy to put serious inquiries and interested
parties in direct contact with the owners, but only if you are very serious as they are not bike collectors,
just a private party trying to find the right new owners

Back