When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Outstanding 1938 Colson Top Notch Keith Dean restoration some 20 years ago F/S

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
Zipcode
This Wonderful Colson is still available.. I might be able to assist in shipping...
not mine, but the owners are local....belonged to their father...and he spared no expense
on this and the ZEP bike

My Colson & a Batman/Jokermoble tribute Kieth built a year or so ago at Mooneyes BBQ, sorry for hijacking your thread Bob
😗

HEY GUYS I HAVE QUESTION ON THE LARGE REAR REFLECTOR .. WERE THOSE USED BY COLSON ONLY OR BY OTHER MAKES TOO ?
To the best of my knowledge, these were used only on '38 model year Colsons. But I also THINK I remember hearing that they were still available by request for '39 and possibly later. I'm leaving myself wide open for being slapped down on these points however. In fact, if I'm wrong, I welcome it. @fatbike or @fordmike65 knows better than I with regard to which models they were attached to.

Last edited:
in the photo of the rear fender/reflector it looks like the green pinstripe is tape ?

Back