When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Over 500 Original Bicycle Catalogs

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
$100 - $400
Zipcode

mike cates

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
I have over 500 ORIGINAL TOC CATALOGS, ADVERISING FLYERS, PAMPLETS, ADVANCE ADVERTISEMENTS, ETC along with earlier era hard tire safety, cushion tire safety, high wheel penny farthing catalogs as well.
There are ALSO SOON TO BE LISTED catalogs from BICYCLE SUPPORT MANUFACTURING COMPANIES covering their brand products of: Saddles, Shoes, Tires, Inner Tubes, Chains, Frames, Frame Lugs, Handlebars, Rims, Hubs, Spokes, and just about anything related to the manufacture of bicycles in the high wheel, hard tire safety and TOC safety eras.
These amount of catalogs cover well known and obscure brands made both in America, Canada and Europe.
I have received A LOT of "Want Lists" from collectors and will be answering you all soon in the order you contacted me to be fair.
If you email me I can send you a PDF to view a current list of what I have organized so far and I will keep this list current and remove sold catalogs as they sell.
Again, If there is anything you are looking for, please email me for the PDF and include your phone number.
Go over the list a few times as things pop out to your surprise.
A lot of literature here!
Prices will range from $100 to $400 depending on condition and rarity of catalog or book but mostly all are in VERY GOOD to NEAR MINT condition.
Thank you,
Mike Cates, CA.
(760) 473-6201 NO TEXTS - JUST VOICE CALLS/MESSAGES ONLY
OR EMAIL ME: [email protected]

Interesting catalogs like the 1893 SMALLEYS bicycles and in particular, the Smalley track racer called "THE BUCK" showing how low a track racer would be when mounted on this obscure design bicycle. Interesting how the handlebars attach at the sides of the front fork crown to get the leverage ratio lower and be stiffer being mounted directly to the front fork. I love their Greeting page where they acknowledge this racer as Something New from them. YES THIS CATALOG IS STILL FOR SALE as well as all the hundreds not shown.

Here are photos of just a breadth of catalogs I have for sale that are just too numerous to photograph and post here. It truly is a library of rare catalogs.

I MAY HAVE WHAT YOU NEED SO EMAIL ME FROM YOUR PERSONAL EMAIL ADDRESS AND I CAN SEND YOU A CURRENT PDF SHOWING CATALOGS THAT ARE STILL AVAILABLE.
THANK YOU.

DSCN6108.JPG

DSCN6109.JPG

DSCN6136.JPG

DSCN6142.JPG

COVER.JPG

GREETING.JPG

SIDE VIEW.JPG

SPECS.JPG

DSCN6412.JPG

DSCN6416.JPG

DSCN6411.JPG