When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Oxalic Acid On Silk Screen

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

PCHiggin

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Hi,I tried a search on this with no luck. Will OA remove silk screens from a chainguard? Might be a dumb question because I know Windex will remove screening in about 2 seconds,but maybe OA isnt as harsh? I dont know. The more I read about OA, the more Im amazed by it. Thanks

If the screening is at the point to where it will wipe off with water and a terry cloth, then there is a chance. I've had a few were the paint was basically a dry powder and if it's that far gone trying to save it is a lost cause unless you clear coat it before doing anything to it.

If the screening is at the point to where it will wipe off with water and a terry cloth, then there is a chance. I've had a few were the paint was basically a dry powder and if it's that far gone trying to save it is a lost cause unless you clear coat it before doing anything to it.
Clear coat might be a good idea.Thanks

Back