When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

OZ'S BICYCLE SALVAGE YARD , wife is ready to KILL ME

-

That’s the garden of eden, paradise, tell the snake to be quiet hahahaha !! I have 3 in my living room

My G/F ( I do have an Ex Wife too.....) comes home from a week away babysitting her Mom's house and visiting her in a seniors home and stares at my Man Cave suggesting I may have brought/bought another bicycle into the house? I mean I only have 10 down there. I'm not using your thread to showcase my collection, as most Cabers have seen it, quite frankly, I consider this "tame" compared to many "collectors"...ha!! It just is what it is, and it helps keep me insane.

Also over 30 guitars, vintage tin signs, 1959 Seeburg juke box, big screen TV, Model 44 Coke machine ( dispenses cold cans of beer for a dime) 3 large vintage guitar amplifiers ( +2 smaller amps) dozens of vintage tin and pressed steel toys, model Wood boats, loads of NOS Delta lights and horns, Robots, antique light up/neon/motion clocks and signs, Full size 1957 Johnson Golden Javelin outboard boat motor, etc...etc.... HUGE beer frig... You get the picture.

I said "no dear, actually the large 1970's 4 x 12" speaker Garnet amp is out for repair, and my 1963 Fender reverb unit is out getting a grounded cord. There is less than usual". I didn't mention I bought another 5' Coca Cola Policeman ( I have one in my garage) that I plan on adding to said Man Cave as soon as it arrives. Men are from Mars, women are from Venus. So what? I say your JC Higgins SHOULD STAY in the living room!! Sweet bike.

IMG_3949.JPG

IMG_3953.JPG

IMG_2879.JPG

IMG_2880.JPG

coke cop 3.JPG

IMG_3918.JPG

IMG_4031.JPG

IMG_4032.JPG

IMG_4030.JPG

IMG_4008 (1).JPG

IMG_4030.JPG

enter.JPG

IMG_4059.JPG

Sparky.JPG

IMG_4060.JPG

IMG_4061.JPG

My dad was old school, he had a man cave, it was called the house.

New translation of Man Cave = "all his S**T in the garage.

View attachment 1515211
Ha!! My garage ( just extended) has my '61 Corvette, my '57 Nash, my '69 Triumph and few bicycles that wouldn't fit in the basement/Man Cave, and some more bicycles are in the Bat Cave Shed out back!! ( I used to park my '54 Nash Met there in Winter until I sold it) I have a few Robots and a couple of tin cars ( Rambler/Shasta Trailer/Boat) upstairs, but "her space" is the main floor and a spare room off my Man Cave. I have more cool stuff, I need more room. I pay more bills, so it seems fair to me.

IMG_3937.JPG

IMG_3958.JPG

IMG_3954.JPG

IMG_3997.JPG

IMG_4047.JPG

IMG_3991.JPG

IMG_3986.JPG

IMG_3994.JPG

bbq.JPG

IMG_3910.JPG

54 SHED 2.JPG

I have a friend who has a four car garage full, you can't walk. His basement, the back yard, even two vans full of parts and bikes.
This sounds almost like me, Two sheds and a 12x20 strorage full of bikes and parts.. Always got room for just one more.. I guess i'm just as addicted as the next guy.. Oh and i almost forgot the 7 bikes in our one car garage.. That's okay though.. The car can always sit outside.. RideOn.. Razin..

Back