When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pacemaker paint colors

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

skeezer

Finally riding a big boys bike
I bought a NOS '52 Pacemaker frame that I am building up. At this point, I don't intend to restore it as this is my first frame up build. I DO want to utilize the original maroon color of the frame combined with a creme color that I've read original Whizzers came in. I have included an "in the works" photo. At this point I intend to use cream color Duro tires on Worksman rims. I hope to paint the tank, cream with maroon lettering along with the chain guard and maybe the fenders. I could use some help in locating a maroon and cream colored paint that come close to the color of the frame and the cream color from the past. A friend of mine is an excellent "rattle can" painter so I'm open to ideas. Thanks.

Skeezer

zpacemakerbuild2.jpg

dark canyon red dupli color in rattle can is the correct color maroon can't help on cream

Back