When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Packard Bicycle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
What I would call a 1932-K Westfield-built "Arch Bar". Could also be a 1919-K black bike, with that odd (old) sprocket and badge(?).
By 1930, Westfield had a new Arch-Bar design, where the truss bar attached to the down tube, (unlike yours).
Maybe the coaster brake hub could hint at the actual year; (some people know how to do that).
It looks like the original tabs to interface with the chain tensioning screws are still there, (never really seen one before).
More on the et-cetera part.
The headset looks pre-Torrington (pre-33) Pope style - means 26 threads per inch, 17 x 5/32" balls, and undersize 1-1/4" cups.
Likely to also have undersize (~1.9") bottom bracket cups, (not made these days).
Packard badged bikes were also sold by CWC, Colson, Arnold and somebody else.
The fork is of the triple-plate crown design, not common to older Columbia bikes, but Westfield did have them too, eventually.
Thanks for the responsive pictures. I have not graduated to the pedals/parts level, but they look old.

Last edited:
They were triplicated; then the O/P deleted all of them, instead of just the duplicates.
Try to imagine that they may have showed the Westfield slotted or slabbed seat post clamp binder bolt, close-ups on the old pedals, the Pope headset, and I forget what else.

IMG_1386.PNG

IMG_1387.PNG

IMG_1388.PNG

IMG_1389.PNG

IMG_1390.PNG

IMG_1391.PNG

IMG_1392.PNG

IMG_1393.PNG

IMG_1394.PNG

IMG_1395.PNG

IMG_1396.PNG

IMG_1397.PNG