Packing and shipping from NY

Discussion in 'Services' started by kirk thomas, Jun 5, 2018.

Tags:
  1. #1 Posted Jun 5, 2018

I live for the CABE

I will pack and ship bikes or anything legal. I will pick up. I can do the deal if you like. PM me and I will get right back to you. Thanks, Kirk

Sven, ADVHOG, tripple3 and 5 others like this.
  2. #2 Posted Jun 7, 2018

Cruisin' on my Bluebird

Nice offer. Hopefully you will drum up some business with this service at the same time helping members get some goodies.

3. #3 Posted Jun 7, 2018

Wore out three sets of tires already!

NICE
    Enjoy the Ride

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

4. #4 Posted Jun 7, 2018

Finally riding a big boys bike

Again I will vouch for Kirk, he found a Black Phantom for me, made the 4 hour round trip and packed shipped and insured the bike for me, he was great to deal with thru the whole process and I am tickled to death to finally get the bike! So if you are looking for a bike in his area I suggest you give Kirk a holler and see what he would charge you for his services, no one works for free, and I do not mind at all to pay someone willing to go out of their way to get something on my behalf, Kirk has found some really nice bikes, so if there is something on ebay or craigslist you see in his area, give him a shout!

Aaron

Sven, phantom, fattyre and 5 others like this.
  5. #5 Posted Jun 9, 2018

I live for the CABE

Thanks again!!!

6. #6 Posted Jun 11, 2018

I live for the CABE

I found a bunch of bikes more than 30 and bins of parts. If someone is interested I will let them have there pick. I am looking for someone to lend me a little as I do not have the money to transport and store. It looks like an old shop there is a work stand in the pile. Most of the bikes look to be from the 40's or 50's. I do not need a lot of money maybe $500 to $700 at the most. I am going to look sometime this week but want to make sure i have enough to get them. There is 2 or 3 aluminum bikes there from the 30's. If any interest I have a couple pictures of all the bikes. Just throwing it out there.

fordmike65 likes this.
  7. #7 Posted Jun 11, 2018

I live for the CABE

bike 3.jpg I am looking to borrow some money and would give you your choice and pay you back or just make a little cash if you would prefer.

fordmike65 likes this.
  8. #8 Posted Jun 11, 2018

I live for the CABE

Thanks I found someone. I will be selling some off in the coming weeks. I will post it if I find another one of these old shops