When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Packing and shipping from NY

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I would like to thank everyone but am going to need to stop my services for now. If you do need me contact me and we can see if I have time.

I am back up and can ship anything legal in NY. My prices include pick up, packing, and drop off at the shipper. My service most of the time is $60 to $100 depending on how far I have to drive. The cost is for one bike box if you want it shipped in 2 boxes it would be more. Thank You, Kirk

I am back up and can ship anything legal in NY. My prices include pick up, packing, and drop off at the shipper. My service most of the time is $60 to $100 depending on how far I have to drive. The cost is for one bike box if you want it shipped in 2 boxes it would be more. Thank You, Kirk
Good to hear Kirk, he's very trustworthy and does a really good job of packing.
Sean

Kirk picked up and packed this beauty for me and did a fantastic job! Highly recommend!

Thanks again Kirk!
Chad

Back