When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Packing and shipping from NY

-
Again I will vouch for Kirk, he found a Black Phantom for me, made the 4 hour round trip and packed shipped and insured the bike for me, he was great to deal with thru the whole process and I am tickled to death to finally get the bike! So if you are looking for a bike in his area I suggest you give Kirk a holler and see what he would charge you for his services, no one works for free, and I do not mind at all to pay someone willing to go out of their way to get something on my behalf, Kirk has found some really nice bikes, so if there is something on ebay or craigslist you see in his area, give him a shout!

Aaron

I found a bunch of bikes more than 30 and bins of parts. If someone is interested I will let them have there pick. I am looking for someone to lend me a little as I do not have the money to transport and store. It looks like an old shop there is a work stand in the pile. Most of the bikes look to be from the 40's or 50's. I do not need a lot of money maybe $500 to $700 at the most. I am going to look sometime this week but want to make sure i have enough to get them. There is 2 or 3 aluminum bikes there from the 30's. If any interest I have a couple pictures of all the bikes. Just throwing it out there.

bike 3.jpg
I am looking to borrow some money and would give you your choice and pay you back or just make a little cash if you would prefer.

Thanks I found someone. I will be selling some off in the coming weeks. I will post it if I find another one of these old shops

Back