When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Paglioli Cambio Corsa Bike

-
Thanks Shawn! Do you have a longer d-o equipped bike with a 5 spd using the cambio corsa (2 rod)? I'm not trying to push the limits of operation just curious because it would be nice to match the guard with the a 5spd FW.
An odd thing about my ring being delivered is that it has no Campagnolo stamp, only the 5 spd designation. I am thinking that it is significantly later in its year of manufacture. Later 50s or 60s maybe?
Jesper I believe all of my Cambio bikes are four speeds and the levers are all the same. I'll have to check my P-R bikes to see how many speeds they are. It will be the end of the month before I get to it though-I have two cars I'm trying to get situated right now. V/r Shawn

Here is the spoke guard I got that is purported to be Campagnolo. It matches the 6 spoke design, but has no manufacturer marks other than being designated for 5 gears ("PER 5 PIGNONI").
Looking at catalogues from the 50s shows markings for gear and company; catalogues from the 60s show no markings at all, and 70s catalogues do not show the item listed anymore. No rust and low cost so if it is a Campagnolo clone it'a good one, and it won't be obvious when mounted.

120mm diameter, 35mm bore diameter

Back