When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Paint match for ChiCyCo Light Blue

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Freqman1

Riding a '37 Dayton Super Streamline
I need a code, swatch, or chip of the light blue color used by ChiCyCo in the mid 30s like seen on this bike (not mine). Any help is much appreciated. V/r Shawn

35 cycle.jpg

I was thinking it might be close to Spitfire Blue but it seems to have a little darker tint.

1566765783486.png

1566765836757.png

Had a few Chicago Cycle LaSalles that color....this one was an accurate color match on a bike I restored 10 years ago or so....from a ladies Hollywood I had around for a while....
fellow caber has the bike now but I might have a color chip around I can send you.. Unusual sort of powder blue....the darker color seemed to be
your basic DX blue
I'll check on the color swatch and mail it out if you can use it
3BAED49F-DD8D-4F96-A9BB-537BAECF1B59.jpeg

Had a few Chicago Cycle LaSalles that color....this one was an accurate color match on a bike I restored 10 years ago or so....from a ladies Hollywood I had around for a while....
fellow caber has the bike now but I might have a color chip around I can send you.. Unusual sort of powder blue....the darker color seemed to be
your basic DX blue
I'll check on the color swatch and mail it out if you can use itView attachment 1053145
Thanks Bob I would appreciate that. V/r Shawn

Back