When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Paint.Net ..... free download ... foto cleanup and modification

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

hoofhearted

Saint Lactose The Tolerant
Paint.Net ... Free Download ... Foto cleanup and Modification

originale ... but this a copy.jpg

photo  01a.jpg

photo  01aa.jpg

securedownload 003.jpg

securedownload 004.jpg

securedownload 005.jpg

securedownload 006.jpg

securedownload%20008%20sm  001.jpg

GLAD i got that outta the way ... i never know how folks are gonna react when i post a recent foto of myself ... got by pretty
smoove at the recent swaps .. MLC and AA .. but then i was wearin' my prosthetic face .. anyhow .. i do appreciate the social
sensitivity of the large number of the people there AND those on The CABE .. who not once blurted out something hurtful like,
"How many Sicilians does it take to change a lightbulb ... Holy Crap ... WOW .. didja ya see that guy's face ??!"

LOOK .. LET'S BE HONEST HERE ... i been using a computer since 2007 .. with tela-fone help from PAUL GENARO and SCOTT
McCASKEY .. and i am pretty-much at peace with the "apps" i learned how to do .. although i never computed anything on the
device .. i've found that it is pretty useful when surfer-ing e-b or postalling an e-mail. One of these days i will learn how to cut
and paste .. or .. post a numerical and lettergical link that can take readers to far-off places to see someone else's bicycles ...
as tho' i don't already have enough bicycles of my own to stare at. Readers ... we have reached that point where it's too late
to make a long story - short. But i am not one to give up easily .. so i'll keep typing quickly .. and we'll see if that don't speed
up this would-be diatribe .. but .. i'm countin' on you to do your fair share ... PLEASE READ QUICKLY.

WHEN i WAS WRITING for Classic Bicycle News .. The Soul Searchers column .. i hired my daughter-in-law to take badge pics
for me and photo-shop them as needed .. and i would donate a substantial amount of $$$ to her. Two and a half years into the
typing .. she says, "patric, you could buy a decent, new, 15 pixel-something, digital-camera for what you are payin' me per
issue ... and i could show ya how to use it !!" So, i bought an auto-camera .. 15 pixels .. with manual features if desired.

LEARNING TO USE THAT CAMERA ... (and believe me .. i have very-basic skills) .. was tedious .. time consuming .. repetitive ...
.. frustrating and habitual .. 'cause the fotos just didn't seem to be what i intended. NOT TO WORRY, FOLKS - my OCD requires
that i be medicated ... but, you can barely tell that i am just 20 milli-grams of medication away from a major episode ... can we
still be honest ?? O-KAY .. back in the Summer of 1970 .. my Wife used to give me the third degree .. "Say, patric .. did you
lock the front door ??!" .... "So .. you are SURE you locked it, huh ?" My life has been different ever since.

SO MY BROTHER-IN-LAW tells me about Paint.Net ... he said, "It's the one ap that is made for someone with great determination ..
someone who does not know the meaning of the word, "quit" .. just the thing for those folks who treasure the blessing of 'attention
to detail' ... ." So i says ... "Say, Walt ... what about those blessed with OCD ??!" "......... PERFECT .. patric !!"

THE EXPERIENCE i have with Paint.Net goes back maybe a year and a half ... here it is recently applied to a foto of SCOTT McCASKEY
at the 2013 AA Meet ... SCOTT appeared to be very fond of my WWI, child's, American Army Helmet ... as he wore it for the duration
of the event. As more than a few folks in the hobby refer to him as Commander Colson ... he was destined to receive a portrait of
sorts, in his attire at the meet ... he even won two BIG PRIZES for his entries ... maybe he will tell all of us the particulars, one day.

PAUL KLEPPERT ... one of the hosts of the AA Event .. got a foto of SCOTT being given an award ... even tho' the helmet was being
worn ... it was neatly 'cropped-out' of the pic .... by Paul K's trick fotography. A sad moment for helmet lovers, everywhere.

I WILL POST a few more Paint.Net modifications in the next few days .................... patric cafaro

originale ... but this a copy.jpg

photo  01a.jpg

photo  01aa.jpg

securedownload 003.jpg

securedownload 004.jpg

securedownload 005.jpg

securedownload 006.jpg

securedownload%20008%20sm  001.jpg

Last edited:
Paint.Net gives the user a lot of tools to enhance and modify a foto. The tools i use the most are TEXT .. with a ton of different
fonts .. and a size manipulator ...... the COLOR CHART .. with multiple slides to dial in the necessary color or value, and an opacity/
transparency slide ...... PAINT BRUSH tool with a variable-size feature ...... CLONE STAMP ... which allows the user to replicate
small areas of the piece elsewhere within the picture plane ...... COLOR PICKER allows the user to select (with a tiny, virtual eye-
dropper) any color already on the piece .. this color may be modified to affect its value OR its intensity OR its transparency .. and
then utilized within the picture plane ...... several different linear enclosures are available to surround or micro-frame an item ...
they are the ELIPSE .. RECTANGLE .. and ROUNDED RECTANGLE. One of my fave tools is the LINE ... which can be dialed in to
be as narrow as a single strand of honey bee fur .. or several inches wide. The way i figure it .. i am using about 20% of the tools
that i have available to me. Have not figured what the other tools are good for. HOLY CRAP ... almost forgot .. there are MANY
manipulative features like the tool that allows a person to dial in the BRIGHTNESS and CONTRAST in a picture ... and the feature
that enables the user to change their color foto to black and white. Lastly ... there is a feature that records every left click you
make ... so you are clickin' along .. and you realize those last three clicks diminished the effect you wanted ... no problem ... you
can 'back-click' any time you want .. and remove erroneous clicks in the reverse order that they were placed.

.................. patric cafaro

aka-paulette-goddard-02 -.jpg
aka-paulette-goddard-02  COPY 07.jpg

il_570xN_418848053_gltn.jpg
il_570xN_418847727_fh1d copy 002.jpg

DSCF0931%20%20ABB  The CABE.jpg

FM%20007  The CABE.jpg

=====================================
=====================================

Attachments

• Tk6jxE7I8pt9al-aDPxjKVdyUQ4AkKsD_H2UheqjTYM ... originale ... send to The CABE 001.jpg
    Tk6jxE7I8pt9al-aDPxjKVdyUQ4AkKsD_H2UheqjTYM ... originale ... send to The CABE 001.jpg
    400.5 KB · Views: 301
  • 663159928_   Oh My ........  Finished piece  2013    The CABE.jpg
    663159928_ Oh My ........ Finished piece 2013 The CABE.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 386
Last edited:
Thanks For the info

Very helpful tool, Thanks for sharing the info on PaintNet. Mr Colson Commander looks happy that he wasn't drafted.:D

Brother Paul .....

THANK YOU for posting the URL for Paint.Net ... when i first got hooked up .. Paint.Net
was very easy to locate (for the free download) .. knowing how little i know about an URL
... we are fortunate to have BIKE (Paul) providing the gateway to this useful product.

........ patric cafaro

SORRY THESE TWO ATTACHMENTS posted so small ... they are both
high-horsepower units ..... anyhoo ... both have been cleaned up using
Paint.Net ... in addition, the second pic has been re-shadizzled to attain
a little more ramma lamma dingdong ... but not overly so.

........ patric cafaro

HUFFMAN Dayton Badge OCT. 1934-mid to late 1939  004.jpg
HUFFMAN Dayton Badge OCT. 1934-mid to late 1939 001 x.jpg

Last edited:
Back