When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Paint stencils

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Wolfmac

I live for the CABE
Hey Cabers. Is anyone here supplying quality stencils for painting factory style graphics like in this catalog illustration? I have a BC double bar that I acquired with a nice repaint minus the details. Thanks for your help.

IMG_2895.jpeg

-----

😃

very fine idea for a thread

in europe there have been manufacturers who employed stencils for the name and model of the bicycle as well as for decorative elements

one major producer recalled in this regard is Mercier of France

they own a half dozen marques with names such as Cote d'Azur and Ency

some of the bicycles are done up with no transfers at all, just a headplate and stencils

the Germanic countries are fond of using stencils to create soft-edged multi-colour paint schemes

-----

I’m looking to buy a set of adhesive stencils, die cut to the C model frame, fork and seat tube paint scheme to use as masks for applying paint.

I’ve purchased the Schwinn DX stencils and the Schwinn B series stencils. Haven’t found the C model ones.

1710307698948.png

Go thru this thread. I found the guy that's in Utah that used to sell on eBay. Rustjunkie posts the info. He supplied the stencils for Dgoldman's piece above.

Back