When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Painted Elgin...worth an Offer?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

HARPO

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
This is the only photo I have from the seller. Obviously you can see the condition and the missing handlebars. Is this worth even making a low offer?? I know @tacochris would. LOL! 😂

Painted Elgin.jpg

This is the only photo I have from the seller. Obviously you can see the condition and the missing handlebars. Is this worth even making a low offer?? I know @tacochris would. LOL! 😂

View attachment 1695617
Lol....thanks for the vote of confidence. Yeah, ide pick it up but to me, being a lady bike it would have to be under 100 bucks for me. Ide feel good at 75-80 bucks. If it was original paint and finish Ide be inclined to pay 100 MAYBE

I pass on all girls bikes, especially in that condition, but if you must have it. Make your low offer and see how the seller responds.

Complete and nice condition would be better to look for.This would cost more than it worth to make it rideable

Thanks for the reply's!

After thinking it over...even for a few parts...I'll pass...unless he'd take $20 for it...🤣

Last edited:
Back