When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pair 1930's Hawthorne Mens & Ladies

-
"This listing was ended by the seller because there was an error in the listing."

I tried to be creative and get a "Buy It Now" for one item in a group of similar items a while back, I tried wording the email different ways and ebay would not let me send it.

I'm going to go look for the reply with offer button and try again. 🙂

I tried to be creative and get a "Buy It Now" for one item in a group of similar items a while back, I tried wording the email different ways and ebay would not let me send it.

I'm going to go look for the reply with offer button and try again. 🙂
The reply with offer is on the sellers side of things. I'm sure eBay's statistics show that it's pretty common to get private messages asking for a BIN price, so they put it in there to make it easy to do for the seller.

The reply with offer is on the sellers side of things. I'm sure eBay's statistics show that it's pretty common to get private messages asking for a BIN price, so they put it in there to make it easy to do for the seller.
not sure what set off the alarms before, but this email went through. 🙂

Brings back good memories picking at Rogers place 20 + years ago...guy had Immense stufffffff

Back