When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Pair New CB Italia Wood Clinchers

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kombicol

Finally riding a big boys bike
Pair of CB Italia Vigorelli Wood Clinchers.

32 and 40 Hole

Size is 700c

Unused, Unlaced. Will include the washers and nipples that cam with them.

Asking $150 + actual shipping.

Attachments

• IMG_9597.jpg
    IMG_9597.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 204
  • IMG_9598.jpg
    IMG_9598.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 204
  • IMG_9599.jpg
    IMG_9599.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 203
Last edited:
Bump,

Somebody must need these.

I have a nice pair of 32/40 Large Flange Airlite hubs I would be willing to work a deal on for them.

Are you sure these aren't the Viaggio? Vigorelli's are tubular rims. Just in the event someone does a search to see what they're about. I've personally ridden a set of the Viaggio Clinchers nearly 1,000 miles and have had a great experience with them. The drilling on these would be hard to find vintage American hubs for, but the Airlite option would be the way to go! Good luck with the sale.

Are you sure these aren't the Viaggio? Vigorelli's are tubular rims. Just in the event someone does a search to see what they're about. I've personally ridden a set of the Viaggio Clinchers nearly 1,000 miles and have had a great experience with them. The drilling on these would be hard to find vintage American hubs for, but the Airlite option would be the way to go! Good luck with the sale.

Thanks Krautwaggen, yes Viaggio's are what they are. I bought them a while back. Should have checked rather than trust my rusty memory.

Link to the vendor's website with dimensions of the profile below.
These are the natural ash finish.

http://www.cbita.it/?page_id=113&lang=en

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back