When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pair Of 584 ISO 650B 36H Wheels/Hoops

-

GTV

Finally riding a big boys bike
Just like the title says, I'm looking for a matched pair of 584 ISO (650B) wheels or just hoops with 36 holes. I need something older, not the new 27.5" mountain bike stuff.

According to Sheldon Brown:
This size was the standard size for French utility bikes, heavy-duty touring bikes and tandems for many years.

Various attempts were made to popularize it in the U.S., by Schwinn and Raleigh in the 1980s

Thanks for looking!

Just like the title says, I'm looking for a matched pair of 584 ISO (650B) wheels or just hoops with 36 holes. I need something older, not the new 27.5" mountain bike stuff.

This size was the standard size for French utility bikes, heavy-duty touring bikes and tandems for many years.

Various attempts were made to popularize it in the U.S., by Schwinn and Raleigh in the 1980s

Thanks for looking!
I have a set of older Weinmann USA 650B wheels. Front hub has a quick release the rear is bolt on

Thanks for looking!
I think I have what you are looking for . My guess is app 20-30 years old. The front has a quick release the rear are bolt on These are Weinmann USA 650b rims. The front has a CRACK. If you need these for display, they would be fine but I wouldn't ride them. They are NOS. Let me know and I'll send pictures if you need them. Chuck Hughes Westwood ma

Found on French eBay via a friend of mine in Belgium... Thanks for looking!

Back