When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pair of columbia three stars

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
$550.00
Zipcode
Looking for an excuse to go to Butler, PA ....these are still here, not a bad deal..........I'll bring em for free...

* I meant free pickup, still want 550 for the pair.
Do you still have these 2 patina machines.............???
I may be up in Cleveland the weekend of April 1st for a car show and also thinking about hitting Memory Lane show.
Not sure if you're going to that on the Michigan show ??

Still here, I'm not heading to the deep south of ohio anytime soon....It's nice up here this time of year..take a drive, maybe cruise through 6 feet of snow now and then,....but that's fun.
20201010_090133.jpg

20201016_143208.jpg

20201010_090145.jpg

20201010_090321.jpg

Still here, I'm not heading to the deep south of ohio anytime soon....It's nice up here this time of year..take a drive, maybe cruise through 6 feet of snow now and then,....

@C M Gerlach - I'm guessing you still have them...........any chance your headed to Memory Lane early May ????

They're still here, .......not gonna make the spring shows, stupid job still restricting fun.

Back