When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pair of vintage Raleigh 3-speed bikes for sale

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
$ 700 for the pair
Zipcode

Max Mattoon

'Lil Knee Scuffer
I have two vintage 3-speed Raleigh bikes for sale. A circa-1951 23" black Superbe, serial number 38430BA. Nice original finish with most of the pin striping and decals remaining. Rod brakes, new tires, Brooks seat, luggage rack and a generator hub in the front. I have the lights, just not currently installed. Newer hand pump and kick stand. The second is a circa 1945 woman's 21" Superbe. Serial number 265042P. A dark green color, original finish that has heavily faded. Faint pin striping and some decals showing. Original tire pump. Battery pack for lights and well as a rear hub generator. Again, I have the headlight off the bike. Brooks seat, new tires, cable brakes. Both have had the bottom brackets, wheel bearings and head tube bearings repacked, and hubs oiled.
Sold as a package, $700 for both.

DSCF5491.jpg
DSCF5494.jpg
DSCF5496.jpg
DSCF5497.jpg
DSCF5500.jpg
DSCF5502.jpg
DSCF5503.jpg
DSCF5505.jpg
DSCF5529.jpg
DSCF5530.jpg
DSCF5532.jpg
DSCF5533.jpg
DSCF5537.jpg
DSCF5541.jpg
DSCF5542.jpg
DSCF5548.jpg

Of course! Boxing them up for shipping is no problem, it would take two boxes. The smaller bike would come apart for shipping quickly, the rod-brake bike would take you a bit longer to reassemble. I could post many pictures of the process on Flickr for you to follow. Not sure what the cost to actually ship them would be, it has been a few years since I use BikeFlights for anything. I am in Pittsfield, MA 01201 if you want to run a quote. If you are in the northeast area, we could talk about me delivering them.

Hi again, me again 😄

I was able to sell a bicycle and a few model kits.

One last shot - $400 cash for the men’s Raleigh? I’m off until Feb 6 and could make the drive. It’s a 1,400 mile round trip and I am crazy enough to do it. I’ve been looking at things to do in Boston. Never been and always wanted to visit. Let me know. Thanks again for dealing with my annoyance 😊
PJ

Hi again, me again 😄

I was able to sell a bicycle and a few model kits.

One last shot - $400 cash for the men’s Raleigh? I’m off until Feb 6 and could make the drive. It’s a 1,400 mile round trip and I am crazy enough to do it. I’ve been looking at things to do in Boston. Never been and always wanted to visit. Let me know. Thanks again for dealing with my annoyance 😊
PJ
OK- let's do it. Make arraignments through my e-mail address: [email protected]

Back