When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PAL seat

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Chris#21

Finally riding a big boys bike
Hello to everyone present here in the group! I have this PAL seat from my 1948 schwinn whizzer, but it is incomplete. I have the frame but the seat itself is missing. Does anyone here in the group have the PAL seat that is up to sell it? You can comment here or send me a private message! Thank you very much in advance !

23D1B838-D85B-4EDB-B7AA-F7C8CC55C9D6.jpeg

32D96893-AE51-4841-83C6-033266C740BA.jpeg

D0F33EC5-8AF7-4A49-B54A-D8D20E0D81B7.jpeg

That missing part was on my 1950s swing set teeter-toter. Long Gone. Any bike seat will be better than the steel seat. See below.

Last edited:
759A3C9A-41EB-4A88-86E0-BE4CA87EF821.jpeg

FF4984F2-6D03-4274-B19F-57F1C498AF9B.jpeg

My wife won't ride on the rear red seat unless I tape a pillow over it. This is why I am suggesting that you weld or bolt a comfortable, bike seat onto your tubing plate. This is my rider so I have an Indian seat up front, good for 168 miles on my hard butt. If you can't go original, try custom. I wore out the coaster brake (bottom picture) so I put on the 5-inch Whizzer rear brake (top picture). By-the-way, your tubing looks strong. Some have rusted out, creating a dangerous condition for the passenger. These seats may have a weight limit and a sanity component. Sometimes I turn on my red headlight, handcuff my friends then my rear seat serves as a patty wagon. Remember Large Marge from Pee Wee Herman? This tube seat holder is not for her.
The Honda 90cc (black) Touring bike (rear bike in the picture) is my favorite ride, especially with my bed warmer (for 46-years) flapping around behind me. Honda (red) 305cc Monster's Dream is for the highway.
I will ask my Whizzer friends what they think about my seat idea.

Last edited:
Back