Palm Beach cycle chair

This ad disappears when logged in

New Mexico Brant

I live for the CABE
Jul 6, 2016
Santa Fe, New Mexico
www.BrantMackley.com
Very nice Walter! Wicker is an amazing material. It is the best value in coffins for anyone who is interested. As a kid growing up in the antiques business, I remember going to numerous estate auctions and there would be a wicker coffin that was auctioned-off. Apparently door to door salesmen would sell them. When the buyer met his/her passing, often family members were too embarrassed and would ignore the awaiting wicker coffin, hence a new shiny walnut or mahogany wood vessel was purchased. Even today, wicker is the bargain in funerary internment. I am thinking about adding one to my closet or attic for future use; will my children ignore my purchase?
https://www.cradletogravewillowcoffins.co.uk/willow-coffins/
They are even a better value if you search the inter-webs.

dnc1

I live for the CABE
Apr 1, 2016
Wallingford, Oxfordshire, UK
Very nice Walter! Wicker is an amazing material. It is the best value in coffins for anyone who is interested. As a kid growing up in the antiques business, I remember going to numerous estate auctions and there would be a wicker coffin that was auctioned-off. Apparently door to door salesmen would sell them. When the buyer met his/her passing, often family members were too embarrassed and would ignore the awaiting wicker coffin, hence a new shiny walnut or mahogany wood vessel was purchased. Even today, wicker is the bargain in funerary internment. I am thinking about adding one to my closet or attic for future use; will my children ignore my purchase?
https://www.cradletogravewillowcoffins.co.uk/willow-coffins/
They are even a better value if you search the inter-webs.
You're right @New Mexico Brant , they are increasingly popular over here, especially when combined with woodland burial sites. It's so expensive to die over here!
So I take it that these "rickshaws/trishaws" were extensively used at Palm Beach resort hotels?

This ad disappears when logged in
Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture