When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

pana, IL bike swap meet

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

militarymonark

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
hey is anyone going to the pana IL swapmeet? Since its actually close enough for me to go Im gonna try to make it. Has anyone ever been to that meet if so tell us about it.

when is that swap meet? I'm your "neighbor" up here in Northern Illinois. (Rockford)

Robert

Pana Swap Meet

The pana bike swap meet is SATURDAY. JULY 1st. I found a site on ebay where they are selling a spot and has all the information you need. The item number is 6633764457 check it out See ya there, Bob

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks....yeah...looking forward to it. Wonder if I should bring a couple bikes?....hmmmmmmm. Or save room to bring bikes home?....lol

Robert

yeah Im not sure if I'll be able to get off of work now, I really wish they would have it on the weekend. But if they are still going strong after like 5 pm I"ll come but this sucks

pana swap meet

meet is saturday july 1st that is the weekend. bob

militarymonark said:
Has anyone ever been to that meet if so tell us about it.

Here's a link to the show last year http://www.geocities.com/bikes62557/2005.html?20069 There are a handful of vendors, plus they sell food (hotdogs, hamburgers, etc), and there is a small car show just across the road. I'm only about 45 minutes away but would drive farther if I had to. Of course the Pana show is no Ann Arbor, but it's a nice show and I like it a whole lot better than the Indy show.

We might show one or more of our bicycles at Pana, but they're such a pain to transport.

Kelly : )

Back