When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Panasonic DX-4000...just bought it!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
------

...now all we need is for Metacortex to chime in stating that Mat%#@ta prints them up years in advance... :p

-----

16DA8BEC-3CA0-4602-8950-D3EDD1D0CD64.jpeg

-----

Your industry paid off just right this time. ;)

You completed Señor ACER-MEX exactly in time so as to be able to get immediately to work on the Shogunate & Matsu%$#ta San.

Thought whilst shaving - "Nostro Don Federico is just about ready for yet another sacred mountain."

-----

-----

Your industry paid off just right this time. ;)

You completed Señor ACER-MEX exactly in time so as to be able to get immediately to work on the Shogunate & Matsu%$#ta San.

Thought whilst shaving - "Nostro Don Federico is just about ready for yet another sacred mountain."

-----

Acer-Mex is done...Matsu is almost done...Shoguns have both been Sold...Centurion Turbo is next in line for detailing! :D. So yes...ready for another Toy to play with!

All done...with the exception of a few spots I see I missed...!~@#$%^&*...

I did change out the water bottle holder to a chrome one that looks nicer with all the polished alloy and chrome on the bike. Not bad for a 38 year old bike!! :p

BTW...look at the 12-speed decal on the top tube near the saddle. Paint had chipped off, revealing a chrome frame beneath, in case anyone didn't know this.

IMG_6506.jpg

IMG_6507.jpg

IMG_6508.jpg

IMG_6509.jpg

IMG_6513.jpg

IMG_6514.jpg

IMG_6521.jpg

IMG_6524.jpg

IMG_6529.jpg

The bike looks beautiful. That is a color I have been seeking for a while and you have done a great job detailing the bike. Tim

Back