When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Panther fleet and details

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

schwinnbikebobb

I live for the CABE
Couple of people asked about my other Panthers so here they are:

59..... Only year peanut tank Panther II with painted fenders. Drove to Port Clinton (on Lake Erie) 3 1/2 round trip. Of course no lights. These have the earlier metal lights. It's a Bendix manual 2 speed.

61 Green ...... Drove to Indianapolis for it. 4 hour round trip. Of course no lights. Seller trash picked it.

61 Blue ...... Drove to Cincinnati for it. 4 hour round trip. Of course no lights. Was the sellers dad's. First time we ever went to an IKEA.

61 Black ..... Drove to Athens for it 3 hour round trip. HAD lights!! Not a bit of chrome left on them though. Just posted about this one.

70 Green ..... On the other side of town on Ohio State campus. Seller was college student living in his grandparents house. Called, he said come get it. I was the first caller on it and he kept the deal despite a avalanche of calls. Picked it up at midnight, did not want to give him time to change his mind. Had it's pumpkin light.

P1010052.JPG

Panther side.JPG

024.JPG

002 (2).JPG

040 (Medium).JPG

Last edited:
All I can say is wow. Each one is in pristine condition like most of your bikes that you post. I am partial to the one with the slimline tank but again all are great looking bikes. Great job Bob. Tim

always been a fan of your MW's Bob, especially these Panthers. That '59 takes the cake for me, hands down! Something about those painted fenders with the white tips...gorgeous!

Jay

Back