When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Paramount help

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
My father had a black one just like the OP- after moving up from a Columbus main tubing Italvega I got for him at cost at the Bicycle Peddler where I worked In Indianapolis the summers of 73 and 74. He started racing Veteran's Division after I started racing in '71. Just about killed himself up in Glen Ellen, and just as my own Senior race was starting off, but still kicking at 93 today.

040A907D-6345-4E01-9AD7-94390E796033.jpeg
The silver Paramount turned out very nice as well!

The silver '72 looks strange to me without any chrome...especially since it appears to be a P-13.
If it hasn't been repainted, it must have been ordered that way, reflecting the tastes of the original buyer.

Any ideas on the year of the blue one? Yeah the silver bike is nice original paint and decals.

Unfortunately the bike I picked up no longer has a legible serial number. All I can see is the letter "C", March I guess.

BD2F6553-7156-4C88-BD32-4C9CD916A0A7_zpsiqqggaup.jpg

Based on the Campagnolo Record hubs it's from 1966.

At some point in it's previous live somebody went through the trouble to completely remove the finish. It was covered in orange paint when I found it on Craigslist. The seller knew nothing about the bike, nor its history.

482BC491-FD44-4194-A223-5907B0BB35BB_zpspgloazyu.jpg

While it doesn't have a head badge it's pretty certain it's a Paramount. I'll post it in its own thread in a bit with proper pics and a detailed list of the components.

Usually ground off serial numbers on Paramounts mean at some time in its life the bike was stolen. Not saying it was you but someone did. Roger

Last edited:
Back